What is KidsWell?
KidsWell is a national advocacy campaign focused on successful health care reform implementation on behalf of children. KidsWell provides timely, easy-to-understand health care reform news and analysis to ensure that children’s advocates, stakeholders, policymakers, and the general public have the tools they need to (1) understand health care reform and how it will impact states and children; (2) help families and children get coverage; and (3) build a lasting child advocacy infrastructure for children’s health.
Our approach is unique. In addition to providing timely health care reform information, we coordinate over 30 children’s advocacy organizations who are working to increase health insurance coverage for our nation’s children and families. By helping advocacy organizations work together, and by using this website as a health reform information hub, KidsWell is building a lasting legacy of healthy children.
What's in it for you?
- Track health reform by state or topic using the Health Reform hub
- View national comparison maps that show how states match up on health care reform implementation
- Access weekly newsletters that summarize health reform news highlights in all 50 states
- Get resources developed by KidsWell’s partners
- Get children's health and data and health care reform facts in each state
- Join the KidsWell community on Facebook and Twitter to get daily #KidsFacts and children's health information
The Atlantic Philanthropies
The Atlantic Philanthropies are dedicated to bringing about lasting changes in the lives of disadvantaged and vulnerable people. To learn more about The Atlantic Philanthropies please visit http://www.atlanticphilanthropies.org/.
Manatt Health Solutions
Manatt Health Solutions is powering this website on behalf of The Atlantic Philanthropies. Manatt Health Solutions (MHS) is an interdisciplinary policy and business advisory division of Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP, one of the nation's premier law and consulting firms. For more information about Manatt Health Solutions please visit: www.manatt.com/manatthealthsolutions.aspx.